You’re looking for the best headsets for your gaming experience, whether if your a console gamer or PC gamer, you’ll need the best headsets possible. You’re in the right place.
There is a sea of gaming headsets that you can choose from, however with our brief reviews, we’ll discuss one of the top performing headsets that you can invest in.
HyperX Cloud Revolver S
- Studio-grade sound stage
- Signature HyperX memory foam with premium leatherette
- Durable steel frame; TeamSpeak and Discord certified noise-cancelling mic
- Detachable noise-cancellation microphone.Weight with mic:376g
- USB Plug N Play Dolby Surround 7.1
If you’re looking for comfortability and clear quality crisp sound, the HyperX Cloud is the headset for you. The Cloud Revolver may be a bit pricey; however, this headset is easily worth your investment.
The Cloud provides the comfortability that you need if you’re looking for headphones that you can wear for hours upon hours without getting it too uncomfortable.
The Cloud Revolver S does give you a sense of sound awareness thanks to its 7.1 channel surround sound and the Dolby Digital Signal Processing (DSP), you’ll feel like you’re really in the gaming environment. The sound while you’re gaming is clear, crisp and clean. With noise cancelation, this is a beast, especially if you enable DSP. You can enjoy your favorite games, movies, music and many more. The sound is outstanding and will give you that immersion feel.
The steel framed body design is state of the art and has a smooth look and feel to it. Attached the steel frame are matte plastic ear cups that are very comfortable to wear.
The Cloud Revolver S is compatible for most devices such as PC, XBOX, the PS4 and any devices with a USB port in them.
The headset also comes with a 3.5 mm jack that you can plug into your smartphone and any 3.5 mm jack access that you can connect into.
The Cloud Revolver S is worth the investment if you do have the budget for this, by all means, purchase this masterpiece.
SteelSeries Arctis 5 RGB
- Exclusive ClearCast mic delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation.
- Detachable USB soundcard with ChatMix allows you to adjust the balance between game and chat volume on the fly.
- S1 speaker drivers and DTS Headphone:X 7.1 surround sound
If you’re looking for a studio quality like headset, then the Arctis 5 is a high-quality product to have.
You’ll great receive state of the art sound which is very important when you’re gaming. You can enjoy your gaming goodness without noise interference, thanks to its great surround sound ear cups with noise cancellation.
If you’re looking for an affordable headset, the Arctis 5 is it. You can grab one of these for around 99 USD.
However, wearing the headset may get uncomfortable for an extended period of hours due to the headsets structure however this all depends on the individual.
Razer Nari Wireless: THX Spatial Audio
- THX SPATIAL AUDIO: Breaks the boundaries of defined 5.1 and 7.1 channel surround to deliver seamless 360° positional audio for a more natural and lifelike experience *Available with Razer Synapse
- TOTAL ENHANCED COMFORT: Its auto-adjusting headband comfortably fits your head while its unibody aluminum frame keeps it lightweight even after hours of wear
- 2.4 GHz WIRELESS AUDIO: With audio controls directly on the headset, you can do everything from adjusting volume to muting your mic on the fly
- RETRACTABLE MIC WITH GAME/CHAT BALANCE: For the perfect mix of game audio and team communication
If you’re a real gamer, then you’ll need these state of the art headphones (mic included). Wearing these feel like you’re immersed within your environment.
You’ll experience fantastic gaming sound and being free is very important to you, then you’ll need a state of the art headphone which is the Razer Nari, which is also wireless. Thanks to its 2.4 GHz audio signal, you can go up to 12 meters away from the source, with no disconnection.
Thanks to the THX Spatial Audio, you’ll experience 360 degrees of sound, which can make you feel you’re immersed within your environment.
The ergonomic design makes it possible to make you feel comfortable while wearing the Nari for hours upon hours.
Usually your ears will get heated up due to long wear; however thanks to the headsets new cooling gel infused cushions, your ears will feel cool while wearing these.
SteelSeries Arctis 7
- Designed for gaming, the 2.4G connection delivers rock-solid, lossless wireless audio with ultra-low latency and zero interference
- Widely recognized as the best mic in gaming, the Discord-certified ClearCast microphone delivers studio-quality voice clarity and background noise cancellation
- Sound is your competitive advantage with the S1 speaker drivers, engineered to produce ultra-low distortion audio so you hear every detail
- Immerse yourself in 360-degrees of precision audio with next-generation DTS Headphone:X v2.0 surround sound
The Arctis 7 is one of the best gaming headsets that you can purchase in the market. With this headset, you’ll be able to hear the littlest detail to a crisp. Thanks to its S1 premium audio driver, the Arctis delivers you amazing quality sound, essential if you’re a gamer. You’ll feel like you’re in the environment, and this is due to its 360-degree surround sound system.
If you’re also looking for a quality feel of headphones, look no further. The Arcgis 7 has AirWeave Ear Cushions, which makes long hours feel comfortable due to its cushions which keeps your ears cool and dry.
This wireless headset also has batteries that can last you up to 24 hours. If you have the budget for this gaming headset, by all means, purchase this one.
- Premium Build Quality: Legendary CORSAIR build quality featuring rugged metal structural components ensure long term durability
- Precision Gaming Audio: Specially tuned 50mm neodymium speaker drivers bring superior sound quality with wide range and accuracy
- Crystal Clear Microphone: Optimized unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for enhanced voice quality and is easily detached for use on the go
- On-Ear Control: Easy access on ear volume and mute controls for adjustments on the fly
- Discord Certified: Play with the confidence that your microphone and audio drivers have been tested and evaluated for crystal clear communication and outstanding sound
The Corsair HS50 is an excellent investment if you’re ever on a budget. For only 50 USD you can get fantastic sound quality.
The design for the headphone is exquisite and is gear towards gaming with its built-in microphone. You can also remove the mic and store them whenever you need to.
When it comes down to the level of comfortability, it should provide you long comfort for hours of gameplay, that’s to its memory foam and adjustable ear cups.
If you’re looking for super precise quality sound, the headphone allows you to toggle from stereo to surround sound for a better immersive gaming experience.
The HS50 can let you switch from wire to the wireless feature, which goes up to 40 ft and can reach 16 hours of battery life.
If you’re ever looking for a great design this is it, with its metal body, it’ll provide you with long-term durability.
The Corsair HS50 is a significant investment that you can make and can provide you quality sounds for your gaming and multimedia needs.
If you’re looking for a standard gaming headset, then the HS50 is the right one for you.
HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming
- Lightweight headset with 90-degree rotating ear cups , Sound pressure level – 102 ± 3dBSPL/mW at 1kHertz
- 50mm directional drivers for Audio precision
- Hyperx signature Memory foam. Adjustable steel Slider
- Intuitive Volume control on headset ear cup
- Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation Microphone.
The HyperX Cloud Stinger is excellent if you’re looking for a budget headset.
The Cloud Stinger will deliver you superior quality sound thanks to it’s 50 mm directional drivers for audio precision. The Cloud Stinger comes with a mic and thanks to its noise cancellation, and your teammates can hear you clearly on the other side.
If you’re striving for comfortability, you’ll have it with this headset, thanks to the Hyper X signature memory foam, and you can game for hours without it getting it too uncomfortable.
The cups which you can also adjust has a 90-degree angle to better fit you. With that, you can also adjust the steel slider according to your comfort.
The Cloud Stinger shouldn’t be too heavy, weighing in around 275 grams, it’ll feel you’re wearing light headsets.
For the compatibilities, the headset’s compatible with the following, PC, PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, or on any mobile devices.
So if you’re looking for a fair investment, saving up money and are striving for amazon sounds, you’ll want to purchase the Cloud Stinger.
Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum
- Multi-platform Compatibility:
- Programmable G-keys: Assign custom commands using Logitech Gaming Software on the three programmable G-keys for a seamless gaming and media experience.
- Soft and Breathable Materials: Designed for long gaming sessions. New sports mesh materials used in the ear cups Pro-G audio & 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound.
The G933 is easily one of the best headsets available in the market. Thanks to its advanced pro GTM audio drivers, you’ll receive quality sounds, equipped with 7.1 Dolby Surround, this will significantly enhance and amplify your gaming needs, music, and movie experience.
If you’re looking for a wireless headset, this is it, provided it has 2.4 GHz of a wireless or wired connection. The batteries on these last up to 12 hours when used wireless without any lights and 8 hours if used wireless with lightings.
Thanks to its multiple source audio mixing, you can plug in up to three devices, one USB and two analogs, for which you can play games while listening to music and talking on the phone at the same time. How awesome is that?
The headset is compatible for any of the following devices that you may ow such as PC, PS4, Xbox One, the Wii U, or on any mobile devices that you may have. The headset also works on the Mac OS x 10.10.
If you have the budget for this beast of a headset, then, by all means, you can pick one up.